This is my blog for the Advanced Technology Course at Emporia State. Please take a look at the poll question for Tuesday ( and more to follow!) and catch up on the news by looking at the news reel at the bottom of the blog!
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Riots
Is there anything more head scratching than the rioting by the Vancouver fans? I have heard the news reports that the rioters are not necessarily hockey fans, but still. I remember when the Canucks lost in 1994 (remember Pavel Bure?) and the fans rioted then as well. I was rooting for them to win that series, as I am not a fan of the Rangers, but the looting is out of control. It's your own city for crying out loud! And a pretty cool city from what I am told. No sense!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment